You do not have
access to this content.
Please 'Buy a Plan' to
view full Study Pack.
Please log in or register with ExamSupport for full access to video lessons and notes.
Topics for Maths Paper II (Pre 2012 Course) (Ordinary):
Dympna McCoy(2,321 views)
Co-Ordinate Geometry Of The Line I [HD] - Plotting and Reading Points From a x-y Plane.
- Use of The Formulae of a Line
- Verification That a Point Lies on a Line
- Worked Exam Questions and worked solutions.This Video Learning Pack examines:-
- Plotting and reading points from a x-y plane. - Use of the formulae of a line. - Verification that a point lies on a line. - Exam Model Questions and worked solutions.
Dympna McCoy(1,166 views)
Co-Ordinate Geometry Of The Line II [HD] - Area of Triangles Plotted on an x-y Plane
- Intersection of a Line With x-y Axis
- Axial and Central Symmetry of Point
- Translation of Points
- Worked Exam Questions and Solutions
This Video Learning Pack contains -
Michael Brennan(1,527 views)
Statistics I [HD] The Graphing of Statistics as:
- A Barchart
- A Trend
- A Pie-Chart
- Also, Explanation of The Mean and The Mode
This Revision Pack explains the graphing of statistics as a barchart, trend, graph, and pie-chart and also explains the mean and the mode.
The Exam Model Answer takes an example from the 2003 paper 2 Q3 and 2007 paper 2 Q3 and gives a detailed description of how best to answer these questions.
Dympna McCoy(2,110 views)
Trigonometry I [HD] - Using a Calculator to Calculate Trigonometric Ratios
- Using a Calculator to Determine Angles and Length of Sides of Triangles
- Right Angled Triangle Problems
- Pythagoras Theorem
This Video Learning Pack looks at using a calculator to calculate Trigonometric ratios.
It also looks at using a calculator to determine angles and length of sides of triangles.
Dympna McCoy(2,208 views)
Trigonometry II [HD] - Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Revision of Speed, Distance and Time
- Problems Involving Distance, Speed, Time and Trigonometry
- Worked Exam QuestionsThis Video Learning Pack looks at part -b- and -c- of Exam Questions.
Angles of elevation and depression.
Revision of speed, distance and time.
Problems involving distance, speed and time and trig.