This Agreement ("the Agreement") outlines the terms and conditions governing the User's access to and use of the ExamSupport web site. By accessing and/or using this web site each of the Tutor and the Student/Potential Student ("the User") agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Kindly ensure that the terms and conditions are read carefully. If the User has any queries regarding them, please contact [email protected] ExamSupport reserves the right at any time and from time to time, to modify or amend this Agreement and/or any part thereof. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement and his/her continued use of the ExamSupport web site constitutes an affirmative acknowledgement of any modification to this Agreement and consent to be bound by its terms.
POLICY ON REFUNDS
Refunds will be given at the discretion of management.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF EXAMSUPPORT
1. Examsupport is engaged in the development, marketing, selling and provision of revision, review and tutorial materials and support for students of courses and providers of course teaching for a wide variety of course subjects. ExamSupport does not provide a guarantee for the quality of educational tuition listed. Also, due to the difficulty of authenticating people over the internet, ExamSupport cannot and does not confirm any User's identity.
2. Limitation of Liability ExamSupport shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages or loss howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, an action in contract, negligence or other tortious action) that results from the use of information and material available on the ExamSupport web site. ExamSupport does not warrant that the web site is free from infection by viruses. ExamSupport does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access this web site.
3. Disclaimer The material and information contained in the ExamSupport web site including, but not limited to educational tuition listings, pricing information or reviews may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. ExamSupport does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided or the reliability or truth of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the web site. The User acknowledges that any reliance on any such opinion, statement, memorandum or information shall be at his/her own risk. ExamSupport shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement which is caused by matters beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Acts of God, breakdown of internet services or other computer services, war, strikes, lock-outs and industrial disputes.
4. Modifications to ExamSupport web site ExamSupport reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify
or discontinue temporarily or permanently, the ExamSupport web site (or a part thereof) with or without notice.
ExamSupport shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance
of the ExamSupport web site.
5. Assignment ExamSupport reserves the right to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement.
A Special Note About Children
The nature of the service means that children are possibly the end-users of this service. Children, however, are not eligible to use the service. ExamSupport does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children who are 18 years or younger and asks that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information. If the User is a minor, he/she can use this service only in co-operation with his/her parents or guardians. Adults may register for children by submitting their own personal details on behalf of the child. Kindly ensure that children never give out their name or other personal information on-line without the permission of an adult or guardian.
This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.