Topics in French (Higher)
- Conditional Tense - Three More Helpful Paragraphs For Letter Writing - Three More Junior Cert Letters
- The Future Tense is Explained - A Description of Adverbs, Which Describe Verbs - 'a' meaning to. which is very frequently used - Sample informal letter
- Postcard with Vocabulary and samples - Exam Tips - Worked Examples of 3 Postcards
- Avoir expressions will be covered. - Irregularities 're' and 'er' verbs - Explanation of Adverbs - All Above Are Accompanied by Exercises - The Written Section Explores 'The Note'
- The Passe Compose - The Negative Past Tense - The Letter (More Demanding Than The Note and Postcard) - Exam Marks and Exam Tips - Worked Samples
- Imperfect Tense Is Discussed - The Passe Compose - The Question Word (what) used as an adjective - Three Useful Paragraphs For Letter Writing
- The Use of 'etre' in the Past Tense of Reflexive Verbs - How to use prepositions. - Asking questions, Part of the Letter section - A Rare Question - the Formal Letter