Topics in Geography (Higher)
In this video lesson Michael Maher looks at Section 1 of the Junior Cert Paper of 2016. Micheal gives general exam tips and answers each of the 20 questions on the paper
In this video lesson Michael Maher looks at Section 2 of the Junior Cert Paper of 2016. Micheal gives general exam tips and answers each question on the paper.
Section 1 of the 2014 Exam Paper 20 Short Questions and Worked Solutions
Section 2 of the 2014 Exam Paper Comprises the 5 Long Questions with Worked Solutions
- Photo Exam Skills - Aerial photo Sketch Maps - Ordnance Survey Map Skills
- Sea Erosion - Coastal Erosion (Landforms and Features) - Coastal Deposition (Landforms and Features)
The impact of industrial activity on the environment: - How Can We Reduce Global Warming? - Acid Rain - What Can Be Done To Solve The Problem?
- Carbonation - Limestone Pavements - Caves, Stalagmites, Sstalactites, Pillars - Depletion of Resources: Overfishing
- How are they made? - Pyramids for Developed and Developing Countries - Three case studies: Ireland, Brazil, Germany
- Location and Characteristics of Each Functional Zone - Age and Type of Housing in Developed World Cities - Urban Sprawl