Topics in French (Ordinary)
2014 French Ordinary Cert Exam Paper. Anne Kerrien - a French national, teaching in Ireland - goes through each question and gives her solution on the 2014 ordinary level paper. Anne also gives general guidelines on how to tackle exam questions.
- How to answer the "Formulaire" question - Examples of Practical Forms - Example Topics From Exam Papers (In Question 6 - 9) - Sample Exam Questions from Past Papers
- Futur Proche (Explains The Rules) - Futur Simple - Conditionnel - Gives list of irregular Verbs - Worked Examples With Corrections
- General Introduction To The exam - What to expect - The Marking Scheme - How To Prepare Yourself - Pronunciation - Little words - Interrogative words (why, where, etc) - Tenses - Opinion - Develop your memory - What You Need To Learn - Topics: (nom, âge, description de la personnalité etc.) - La Famille, Les Amis and Les Relations - Colour Code - Question Preparation For The Oral
- À la maison (at home …) - L’école (school) - La ville (the town)
- Les loisirs ( pass times ) - L’avenir ( the future ) - La santé ( health )
- Practice of Cloze Tests - The Grammar and Vocabulary You Will Need - Past Paper Questions of Actual Cloze Tests - Tips To Gain Top Marks - All Explained in English - Worked Examples in French