Topics in Maths - Paper 2 (Ordinary)
In this video lesson, Louise Boylan looks at the 2017 Leaving Cert Ordinary Level Paper 2. Louise works through all 6 questions in Section A and all 3 questions in Section B. As well as providing the solution for each question, Louise explains the marking scheme for them in detail.
- Formulae that are and are not in the maths tables. - Pythagoras. - Litres - Drawing diagrams complete the lesson.
- Imaginary Numbers - Complex Numbers - Multiplication of Complex Numbers - Complex Conjugate - Division and Quadratic Equations - Complex Roots
- Equality of Complex Numbers - Argand Diagram - Multiplying a Complex number by i and -i - Modulus of a Complex Number
- Geometry Section is Based (including Geometry Definitions) - In Depth Look at Angles - Transversals - Triangles - Quadrilaterals and Enlargements
- Plotting Points on a Coordinated Plane - Distance Between Two Points - Slope of a Line - Equation of a Line - Verify a Point Belongs to a Line
- Points of Intersection - Graphing Lines - Volume - Curved Objects - Compound Volumes - Transformations - Area of a Triangle. - Includes Five Exam type questions
- Terms Used when Describing Circles - Important Information Regarding Circles - Nine Problems and Answers
- Trigonometry - Part 1 of 2. - Covering Right Angled Triangles - Sectors of a Circle